You’ve already learned how optimizing your local SEO can improve your rankings in local search, and now you’re at the point in the process where you’re about to check the accuracy of your business listings in every corner of the internet. We know, it’s a tedious process. And we want to help out. So we built a free Listings Scan tool to identify all of your company’s online listings and pinpoint inaccuracies and inconsistencies. Additionally, the Listings Scan tool can identify whether or not similar businesses in your area have better reviews, and which listings do not contain any reviews.
How to Use the Business Listings Scan
- Enter your business information (name, address, phone)
- For businesses with multiple locations, only scan one location at a time
- Enter your contact information
- Hit ‘Scan Now’
How to Interpret the Results of the Scan
- You will be provided with two main results:
- How many of your online listings contain inaccuracies
- This is the overall percentage of your online web presence that is inconsistent with the business information you entered into the scan
- How many similar businesses in your area have better reviews
- This is the percentage of similar businesses in your same geographic region that have higher review ratings and/or a higher number of reviews than your business
- You will also be provided with a selection of listings that identify what inconsistencies are present, and whether or not the listing contains any reviews
With this information, you can begin to go about adjusting location and contact information as needed, and depending on the results, improving reviews and ratings in a targeted fashion. Let us know what you think at [email protected] We’re here to help answer questions about your Listings Scan results and how you can begin to immediately improve local SEO for your business.
Now in our 50th year of business, Vladimir Jones is Colorado’s original independent, integrated advertising agency, with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs. We believe in brilliant brands and love making the world love them as much as we do.