The role, in brief:
Handle all elements of print production from files to finished product with the goal of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Project planning
- Trafficking of materials
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders
- Software system data entry/updates
- Quality control – color correction of proofs
- Managing compliance paperwork (vendor approvals, NDAs, licensor agreements, etc.) as needed
- Help in assisting with ongoing improvements to communication, workflow, and overall process
- Support manager, creative team and agency as needed
- Maintain positive customer relations with vendors
- Engage with internal teams to ensure all details and ship dates are accurate
- Provide quality review to ensure all information is accounted for, accurate and proofread before final files go to vendor
- Ensure job instructions are entered and verified in the project management system and queued to the production schedule
- Review proofs, obtain approval of materials such as artwork, color separations, or material samples
- Coordinate production of final materials with vendors, clients and internal teams
Those who succeed in this role:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in a print production role
- Four-year degree from an accredited college/university in marketing or a related field
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm
- Possess sound judgment and effective problem-solving skills, learning quickly from experience
- Must demonstrate strong ability in priority setting, time management and managing workload; able to prioritize multiple tasks, deadlines and tight timelines
Our Agency Values:
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.