What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategic plans across all paid media channels in line with client business goals.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure all digital tactics are aligned with overarching KPIs and strategy.
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline collaborative environment. The candidate must have a deep knowledge of paid search, paid social and analytics technologies.
- Present media plans, reports and status updates to clients and key stakeholders.
- Lead reporting with the support of Digital Coordinators and develop qualitative insight based on quantitative data.
- Manage budgets across campaigns and conduct regular check-ins with Digital Coordinators to ensure accurate spend and pacing.
- Be main point of support for Digital Coordinators on campaign strategy, tactical execution, and platform questions.
- 4-year college degree required
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience required
- Certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in DoubleClick Campaign Manager trafficking
- Digital marketing experience in SEM, SEO, Paid social and Email marketing
- Experience in competitive analysis platforms
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple campaign budgets
- Strong written skills and copywriting
- Agency experience
- Google Data Studio
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.