The right candidate:
- Gets their hands dirty to create their own ideas and sees them through to completion
- Helps mentor and inspire all departments across our growing agency
- Keeps a positive attitude when challenges arise
- Is a student of the industry with a passion for new creative ideas, wherever they originate
- Is not afraid to push back on briefs or requests that seem out of line
- Fill a wall with great ideas
- Stay with your idea through execution, iterating along the way without losing the creative vision
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, innovation, excellence, and accountability
Skills and Expertise:
- Two to three years of agency experience (but your portfolio matters more than your resume)
- Design sensibility and background with multi-page document layout experience
- Can articulately and passionately present to clients without ever saying the word “cool”
- A solid understanding of site functionality, interaction, UX and navigation
- Adobe Creative Suite. Final Cut or Adobe Premiere is nice, but not required
- A great understanding of video and image production, including selecting production companies and supervising edits
- Fill the walls with great ideas
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.