The role, in brief:
Vladimir Jones is looking for a mid-level Designer!
The Designer is responsible for helping lead design aesthetic and execution for all advertising, video, and digital experiences for a wide array of clients.
- Fill the walls with great design options
- Stay with your idea through execution, iterating along the way without losing the creative vision
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, innovation, excellence and accountability
Those who succeed in this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bring 4-to-6 years of design experience (but your portfolio matters more than your resume)
- Can articulately and passionately present to clients without ever saying the word “cool”
- Possess a solid understanding of site functionality, interaction, UX and navigation
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Final Cut or Adobe Premiere (preferred, but not required)
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Ability to get their hands dirty to create their own ideas and see them through to completion
- Great taste – know the ‘why’ behind a great layout/design
- Ability to justify elements, colors and fonts chosen for a given project
- Provides options with every iteration
- Thinks pencils over pixels – able to sketch out an idea or layout before jumping on a computer
- Helps mentor and inspire all departments across our growing agency
- Keeps a positive attitude when challenges arise
- Is a student of the industry with a passion for new creative ideas, wherever they originate
The salary range for all mid level positions at Vladimir Jones is $65,000- $85,000.
Note: 6+ years would be the high end – ($85,000)
This role can be based out of our Denver, CO or Colorado Springs, CO offices.
Our Agency Values:
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.